I'm really enjoying doing these. It helps me to focus on things I'm thankful for instead of always on things I wish we're different and I feel it really helps me in the grieving process. This is especially true when I think of things I'm thankful for about Grant or D and A.
1. Taking the kids out of daycare last week. This has allowed us to spend so much more time with them this week and I am loving it!
2. My vegetable garden. We have some yummy veggies that have contributed to dinner this week!
3. The time I've had off work. I have the greatest colleagues. I am ready to go back next Monday though, I miss my job.
4. Our neighborhood pool and afternoons spent there with family and friends.
5. Our appointment with the geneticist today. We were told the chances of us having another baby with the same diagnosis is just as rare as it was with Grant, 1:50000. I'll do another post on this a different day.