Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday #2

Here are the things I'm thankful for this week. I'm posting a little early because I'll be on a plane or at the airport most of Thursday.

1. My wonderful family and friends that acknowledged that I am a mother on Mothers day. It was a really hard day for me and their love and acknowledgement was special.
2. Heading home from vacation today. It has been nice to get away and spend quality alone time with Jonathan but I miss home.
3. I get to see D and A's smiling faces today. I can't wait to surprise them. They don't think we are coming home until tomorrow.
4. Our amazing friends the Stillwells. We loved spending a few days with y'all.
5. My blog friends that I've met because of Grant. Y'all are such a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You.trendy cycle shops london

    ReplyDelete