Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday #1

Another blog I follow does a thankful Thursday post. I decided I would start doing this too. This blog of mine has changed so much in the past 3 years and the most over the past few months as we navigate a new life without our son. Although I often talk of how hard this road is and how much I miss my Grant I am also still thankful for so many things. Yes, we have a son in Heaven but God has given us so many blessings. Here are the things I'm thankful for this week. 1. My husband. I am blessed to have him and he is amazing. 2. Vacation with my husband. We have needed to get away, more after the events over the past few months. This vacation has been so special to us. 3. The couple we met last night while the rain was falling at the Oriole/Ranger game. Now we are going to sit next to them for the double header today. 4. D and A staying with us 6 weeks longer than we expected. June 1 is quickly approaching but I am so greatful to get to love on them for a few more weeks. 5. My parents for watching D and A while we are on vacation.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to post about things to be thankful for... it's so easy to forget them in the pain of grief. Love all the things on your list. Thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thankful list, it is so important to remain thankful in trials. I can't wait to hear more about your vacation how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all were at the game last night?! We are HUGE Ranger fans and were watching video of them all tarp sliding last night after the game was canceled! Ha! Love it! Have fun today! GO RANGERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your vacation...I know you are grateful for a little break. :)

    ReplyDelete