1. Thankful that my sweet friend Amanda's baby boy Liam was born full term and healthy today after being on bed rest since 14 weeks. She is a miracle as are both of her precious babies! You can follow her story here: Ardill Family
2. My best friend Allie is 28 almost 29 weeks pregnant. We were enjoying being pregnant together until Grant was born, however she has continued to be a super supportive and understanding friend. I love her like a sister and am thankful for her healthy pregnancy.
3. My job. I love my job and the lives I get to help.
4. The ability to exercise. I have to say that I traditionally hate exercising. However, Jonathan and I are on a quest to get healthier and I have found that I enjoy swimming laps. I don't know that I've lost any weight but my clothes fit better and I feel better.
5. The ability to grieve knowing that one day I will see my sweet baby again because of the wonderfulness of my God. I am sad. Some days are still really really hard. I wish I was finishing nesting and would be bringing home my sweet baby in a few weeks but I'm not. I am thankful for the time I had with him and the wonder he brought to our lives. I am more thankful that one day I will get to spend eternity with him.