This has been a hard week. I have a feeling this whole month will be hard. However, in the hard times I try to find things to be thankful for.
1. 4th of July spent with my family. We cooked Mexican Food and spent the afternoon on my brothers boat swimming and fishing.
2. My husband. He is so incredibly supportive. He is helping me start the non-profit and I think he may be as excited as I am.
3. The prospect of home improvement projects this summer. I love good makeovers. Painting and redirecting will be fun and provide a good distraction.
4. Spending 5 days in Dallas with our family and friends.
5. Babies who are born crying and healthy. I no longer take it for granted and thank God when my friends have healthy babies.