Here is how the award works.
- Share who gave this award to you with a link back to their blog (above)
- Write down 7 random facts about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 other bloggers.
- Let them know they've won
- Pop the award on your blog
So here are seven random facts about me:
- I've been blogging here for about 3 years but didn't realize it kept track of how many people have viewed my blog until about 3 weeks ago, and wow, am I amazed that what I have written has been viewed that many times. Thank You!
- I love to sew and am completely self taught, however I would love to learn some tricks from those who are so much better than me.
- I love baseball and have a dream to go to every major league stadium in the US and Canada. I've been to the following so far: The Ballpark in Arlington (Texas Rangers), Yankee Stadium (NYC, the original), Fenway Park (Boston), Safeco Field (Seattle), Angel Stadium of Anaheim (Los Angeles). We are going to: Nationals Park (Washington D.C.), Camden Yards (Baltimore) and Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia) in the next 2 weeks and I am super excited!
- I grew up in a major city (Dallas, TX) but love living in a smaller town and don't want to go back to living in the city anytime soon.
- I have 2 dogs: a Newfoundland and a Labrador Retriever. I would love to have another Newfoundland and am not a "small" dog person.
- I love to bake, mostly cakes and cookies, and to decorate them!
- My first apartment when I lived completely on my own was furnished totally by garage sale finds (except for the mattress, that would be gross).
So there you have it, a few random things about little ole' me.