Sunday, July 27, 2008

YAY!

Jonathan has officially moved to Temple! It is so nice to know that tonight he will still be here instead of on his way back to Dallas. Yesterday we drove to Pflugerville to find his new job so he would know exactly how to get there and how long it would take tomorrow morning. It only took about 45 minutes but that was without Austin traffic. I have a feeling tomorrow morning it will take quite a bit longer. I have been on call all weekend which means I'm still getting up at 5am and working. Yesterday I was done by 1, today not till 3. We had some pretty sick babies today that took a while to get settled and talk to their parents about what was going on. Delivering bad news to parents is definitely one of the worst parts of my job. The other bad part is dealing with parents that maybe shouldn't be parents. It is hard to understand why some people that really want kids and will be decent parents have trouble having children and then people that maybe shouldn't be having kids can multiply like rabbits. It breaks my heart sometimes to send kids home with certain families but I do what I can and that's all I can do. I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

Until!

No comments:

Post a Comment