Saturday, July 12, 2008

Promised Pictures

Ok, so posting pictures is a little difficult when they are on Jonathan's computer and it isn't here. I found a few on my computer. Jonathan is only in one of them so I will have to work on that. 
Me, Jonathan, Mike and Michelle at our Senior Awards Banquet! Don't we look Spiffy?!

Sarah, Me and Emily in Mexico the day I found out I got into a Residency Program!

Michelle, Abby, Emily, Me, Kimberly, Diedra
Friends from Med School at our Senior Awards Banquet
I love all of the girls!
Jenna, Diedra, Jocelyn, Michelle, Abby, Me and Emily
ON GRADUATION DAY!!!



So there you go, pictures. They may not be the best quality but it will have to do for now. 


Until!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What beautiful pictures of you!!

    I especially love the big smile in the one, where you found out about being accepted into the residency program. That's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete