Friday, July 11, 2008

Now Blogging?!?!?!

Life for the Bybee's has been crazy lately, or maybe always. We love our new place in Temple! Our home is amazing and comfy and homey and just the place you want to be at the end of a long day. Jonathan is still working in Dallas for a few weeks, which stinks, but he will be transferring down here soon. I absolutely love, love, love being a doctor. God really did know what he was doing when he told me to be a doctor and he got me through medical school. It is so amazing to be able to work with the kids, talk to their parents, try to calm the fears of the child and parents and just to be there as support for the family. I love being able to help the families and getting to work with great staff/nurses/students. I'm getting to teach students daily and I've found I like teaching in a one-on-one setting. I'm not so sure I would like teaching in front of a large group though. 

I guess I should introduce the Bybee Family. I am Kristy, my amazing husband is Jonathan and we have a Newfoundland/Lab Mix named Cubby. We recently moved to Temple so I could start my Pediatric Residency. We really miss our friends and family in the Dallas area and wish some could have moved with us.  I don't have a picture currently but will get one soon. 

Until!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad, Kristy!! I can't wait to see a picture (it's been a year now, ya know?).

    Love you!
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chic! We miss you guys. Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. I am so glad you have a blog! I love the blog world.
    Love you,
    Hol

    ReplyDelete