Monday, May 6, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

It seems like my to do list just keeps getting longer even though we have been really busy lately. Jonathan and my mom painted Amelia's room and our master bedroom a few weekends ago. I'll post pictures when things are complete. Our room still needs some artwork for the walls and we need to find curtains for the windows. I really like the new colors in there though. Amelia's room needs a touch up coat of paint and in a few weeks a woman is coming to paint a mural on one of her walls. I can't wait to see the finished product. This week I need to finish painting her dresser and start painting her bookshelf. When those are done I will be done painting (hopefully). We are also going to paint the guest room this week so we can trade beds with my mom this coming weekend. In a few weeks we will be getting new floors and I can't wait to start setting up Amelia's room. Things are really starting to come together. It seems like August 25th is still a really long time from now but it also seems like it is coming up incredibly fast. I can't wait to see this baby girl and hold her. We are also in the process of buying the house we currently live in. Hopefully we will close on it in the next couple of weeks so we can get started on the floors. Ahhh, so much to do!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how it all comes together! I'm sure it will look amazing! :) Don't work too hard. :)

    ReplyDelete