Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

Amelia's first Easter wasn't exactly what I had in mind but it still turned out great. My dad passed away a few days before Easter, a post about him is coming, so Easter was a little different this year. We traveled to Dallas to be with family, which was the original plan, and enjoyed spending time with those we love. On Saturday (April 19) evening we had a BBQ at my brother's house with all of my siblings, nieces and nephews. It was fun to sit back, relax and enjoy the time together. We also wrote my Dad's obituary while there (see, not a normal Easter) which was nice to be able to reflect on his life with my siblings and mom. Amelia enjoyed watching everyone and all of the attention she got. On Sunday Jonathan and I went to my brother-in-law's parents with my mom, sister and brother-in-law. We wanted to be able to spend as much time with my mom as possible. Amelia was doted on there too. She is such a ham and LOVED the attention. Thank you to the Johnson family for including us and for sprinkling Amelia's head with her first confetti egg!

Casey's House. "WHAT IS THIS THING"




First Easter Basket: bunny and book

Easter Sunday. Still trying to eat plastic eggs.       
Easter Egg Hunts are exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment