I've been gone from here for a while. Life is so crazy busy right now and I am exhausted at the end of most days. I'm going to do a bullet point type post today to update and then I will try to keep this thing updated.
- I am now 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant with Amelia Kathryn. She is doing wonderfully and is growing well. At my appointment last week I was measuring about 2 1/2 weeks ahead. We know she is measuring quite long on ultrasound and have another ultrasound scheduled for July. I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks now and love hearing her heartbeat. That sound never gets old.
- I have my next baby shower this coming Saturday and we are so excited.
- Work is going well but man am I tired at the end of each week. Working nights is always exhausting by the end of the week but now I feel like I could sleep for days come Saturday morning. I go back to work tonight. As of right now I plan on working until I go into labor or my last shift that is scheduled 2 days before my due date. I want all of my time off to be with my sweet girl.
- Jonathan is taking summer school this summer and is taking about 7 hours. He is taking 20 hours in the fall! I'm so proud of how hard he is working to get done. Only 3 more full semesters and he will have his college degree!
- We got to spend the weekend with Destiny and Adrik this weekend. We picked them up on Thursday night and took them home on Sunday. It was so much fun getting to hang out with them for the whole weekend. We realize that we are blessed to still have this relationship with them and to continue to build a relationship with their parents. We went bowling, to the water park, saw Monsters University and hung out at home. We were really busy but had so much fun. I realized today that I didn't take a single picture this weekend but we were so busy enjoying time with them I didn't even think about it.
- My mom came down this weekend also. I loved getting to spend some time with her. We stayed up too late at night and got up too early in the morning but it was nice to sit and talk. On Sunday she helped Jonathan hang the curtain rod in Amelia's room. We also arranged the furniture the way we wanted and put her rug down. Soon I will have her room put together and organized and then I will show it off!
- We paid someone to paint a mural on Amelia's wall recently and I LOVE IT! It is so sweet and I will show it off when I show pictures of her completed room.
- I have made a to do list of things I need to get done before she arrives and last week I was able to cross off a few things. Mostly the ones crossed off are things I am making for her. I still have a few things to sew and hope to work on them this week.
I think that's it. I'll make sure to take pictures of the things I've made for her room and for her and do a post of those soon. I'll also do a combined baby shower post after this weekend.