Today has been a great day! Here are the things I'm thankful for this week.
1. A friend who sent me a very sweet birthday present in the mail. It included a card that still makes me laugh when I think about it. I love you Kimberly!
2. I have completed 30 sets of diapers, blankets and hats for my first delivery to be made next Monday. That's 60 diapers, 60 hats and 60 blankets! I can't wait to deliver them.
3. My first sewing day is coming up and I'm super excited about the help that will be there and the things we will get accomplished to bless families in the area.
4. I'm meeting someone for lunch tomorrow who has been reading my blog and is coming to help on the 22nd. This is totally God working and I can't wait to share more about it.
5. It's STORMING!!!! I love thunder storms and we need a good rain.