Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm Back....Hopefully!

It has been a really long time since I posted. I haven't decided yet if I am going to post Amelia's birthday post with her stats, her 15 month stats, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe I will. I do like having this to look back on. Life has been so busy and I've thought of coming here to update and then I don't. Not sure why.

I am loving being a Mom to Amelia. She is such a funny, spunky, full of life and personality kid. She is so smart and verbal. She talks all.the.time! I love watching her learn and grow daily. Jonathan is doing well. He just started his last semester at UMHB and will graduate in MAY! I am so proud of him and his hard work. Christmas through the eyes of my little one was amazing.

Hope to have more fun things to share this year and hope to be back soon!

1 comment: