Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving and enjoys the time with family! Today Jonathan and I are spending Thanksgiving with just the two of us. We celebrated last Sunday with my family and enjoyed the time there. I have to work a lot this week so we didn't really have time to drive to Dallas for today. It's kinda nice to be at home with just the two of us. We are going to decorate for Christmas, watch the Cowboy game, eat snack food, and just hang out together. It seems the last few months we haven't got to spend much time with each other so it's nice when a few days come along where both of us don't have to work. I'm loving my job but I'm ready for intern year to be over so I don't have to work as many nights/weekends. I know Jonathan is ready for that too. I feel really bad for him having to stay home by himself and the fact that we haven't really made friends here yet, nor have we found a church home. Ok, now for the things I'm thankful for this year:
1) Jonathan is in Temple with me
2) I have today off
3) My mom is healthy again
4) God has provided so many things for us this year
5) we are trying to start a family
6) Jonathan still has a job

Happy Thanksgiving!
~until~

No comments:

Post a Comment